Araku to Hyderabad !!

After the stupendous adventures with trekking and bird watching(There were no birds to watch) in Tyda,we had a nice breakfast and headed downhill.
Fortunately we got into a private 25 seater tourist vehicle which dropped us on the foot hills of Simhachalam.
Our fears came true when Swapna forgot her purse in the vehicle.We got down the other bus we took to reach Simhachalam only to find the tourist bus conductor waiting there to return the purse..It was very nice of him.We started our way back to Simhachalam..Had a pleasant Darsanam .We had to wait for an hour before the same because the temple is closed between 11:30 am to 12:30 noon.
We were damn hungry by the time we came out of the temple.We took an RTC bus to the railway station..We ended up eating at a bad restaurant ......We took the train to find an old woman selling handicrafts..I wouldnt speak and act as if I were dumb by birth and Swapna would really piss the old woman off with her bargaining.In frustration the old lady said to Swapna "Neeku baaga aakali ekkuva"(You are too hungry/greedy)..this made all of us laugh..Finally I took a couple of little dolls made of wood for our new home.We spent the remaining time playing cards..

Swathi was supposedly the best player among us and me the worst..The irony was that I was the top scorer and stood first by the time we ended the game..
Destinies games !!hehhehehe

We reached late and Sasi and I bunked office that day ;) !!
The trip was worth it because I had time to spend with my friends and family let alone the fun created by a bunch of Bengalis who were eating all day and doing funny things ......

Comments

Unknown said…
A nice description of a fun filled time with friends and family ..
but would love to see the photographic skills of My3 .. as well ...
theMyth said…
You know what I can take snaps with my camera but didnt find any card reader that supports my memory card..all my snaps since marriage are in there...I hope to find time to get a card reader some day..lets see :)

Popular Posts