Weekend,Austrialian Open FinalsAussie Cricket,

It was weekend.I woke up early .I was surprised that my body didnt allow me to sleep late in the morning inspite of me sleeping late the other night.I realized that I could watch some good cricket in the morning.
I saw the Aussies tearing apart the Indian bowling.I was switching channels only to see that Maria and Ana were about to play the final of Women's Australian Open 2008.Couldnt ask for a better morning breakfast.
Maria on one hand didn't lose a set all through the tournament.Ana on the other hand was a bit new to Grand slam finals.Personally speaking I find Ana charming.

The match started with Ana trying to upset Maria's rhythm by playing a couple of drop shots and making Maria think differently.But she lost the plot by the end of Set 1 trying too many and finally relinquishing the set to Maria 7-5.The second set seemed more like a formality.Ana was very predictable and probably lost the steam to Maria's super power ground shots and placement.Anyway Maria was a better player and she deserved to win.

On the other hand our bowlers didnt earn many wickets in the match with the Aussies.This match is probably destined to a draw.

Comments

Popular Posts